Welcome to LTP
LTP was founded in 1999 as an independent research organization and associate institute at the University of Oldenburg
- Our expertise in the field of chemical engineering, chemical thermodynamics, and reaction engineering is based on nearly 30 years experience in consulting for chemical industry.
- LTP can measure more than 20 thermophysical properties for gases, liquids, and solids.
- With more than 40 set-ups LTP covers a broad range in temperature (from about 180 to 870 K) and pressure (up to 1000 bar).
- More than 200 customers from industry and institutes worldwide.
- Main customers are chemical and petrochemical companies, car and automotive manufacturer and supplier companies, aerospace and food industry, engineering companies and patent law firms.
- Nearly all of the global top 20 and 2/3 of the top 50 chemical producers are LTP customers.
- More facts...